Thursday, August 2, 2012

ALBUM RELEASE!


Dearest friends,

It has been six years since I wrote and recorded my debut Heaven Sent and so much has changed. I left Sweden in January 2007 only to be married three weeks later to the love of my life, American singer/songwriter Dave Tate. We said our vows in beautiful Kolob Canyon, UT and set off on an adventure ripe with the many trials and triumphs that our leap of faith brought with it. I wrote the eleven songs on Dancing With the Sun over the past five years while undergoing many changes within and without. To me dancing with the sun equals living and loving in alignment with your soul’s deepest longing, a peak experience. 

As with Heaven Sent this music is a team effort. I would like to give praise and thanks to the following writers, musicians, producers and artists who gave their time and talent to this record: Ed Teja, Björn Nyberg, Darren Farnsworth, Jessica Soli, Nicole Watts, Steve Lemmon, John Houston, Carl Saff, Paul Duane and Shannon Eberhardt.

And to my husband and creative partner Dave Tate, Dancing With the Sun is really a Dave and Victoria CD. Thank you for sharing your magic gift of music with me. I love you deeply.

I am so excited to share this music with you and I hope it will assist you in some way on your own journeys.

With so much love
-Victoria

Victoria Lagerström: Dancing With the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment